CyanSYS Private Limited
Founded in 1991, CyanSYS (Private Limited) started out as an IBM custom software developer during the initial years. In 1999, CyanSYS became the FIRST in Southeast Asia to represent NAVISION which is currently known as Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Due to expansion, CyanSYS Private Limited seeks to appoint highly motivated, committed and passionate team players to join us.
- Knowledge of working with Sales Team for ERP & Customer’s Stock Inventory Management and experience in working with Marketing for e-mail marketing & e-marketing of agile development methodologies is a plus.
- You address stressful situations, quickly and logically. You work well under pressure and thrive to have the opportunity to solve complex challenges.
- You are constructive and effective; you can diffuse even high-tension situation comfortably.
- You must be systematic, up to date with the best practice, committed and passionate at every level.
- Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Other adhoc duties assigned by reporting manager
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in Magento, development & customisation.
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento’s front-end and back-end components
- Possess excellent experience with Magento, PHP, .ASP, C++, MySQL, WordPress
- Excellent problem solving skills and have a good understanding of software development methodologies.
- Expert understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Expertise in creating custom Magento extensions
- Experience of integrating third party tools for e-mail marketing, analytics, ERP, inventory management.
- Willingness to further develop his/her design skills and technical knowledge
- Experience working with artists and designers.
- Self-directed within a team context, and show commitment to their work.
- Enjoys working in an environment where personal and professional development are encouraged and supported.
- Experienced applicants will be considered for senior positions.
- Developing Software Customization and Reports based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV guideline
- Preparing Documentation on the Customization Design
- Testing on the development of new functionalities
- Software installation on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SQL Server, and related components.
- Security Access Right Setup
- We are looking for Fresh Graduates or IT Professionals with 1-2 years experience in programming and have passion to improve their skills/knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree holder in IT related subject. Diploma holder will be considered. Knowledge and experience in SQL Server and Visual Studio .NET.
- Having skills in programming, debugging program, generate reports, prepare design documentation.
- Candidates must be willing to travel (other cities/ overseas) when required.
- Good Working Attitude (Not easily give up and result oriented), as well as Professionalism are mandatory.
- Participate in a full life-cycle implementation of ERP solution (project implementation until post go-live)
- Conduct requirement study and working with customers to understand their business requirements, conduct gap analysis and analyze customization requirement
- Convert requirements to functional specifications and functional design documents
- Involve in system configuration, user acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the ERP applications
- Post go-live support and help desk support for existing customers (must be able to support the key users with day to day issues)
- Manage and deliver on-going change request from existing customers
- Other ad-hoc duties such as supporting sales team in pre-sales activities for system demo and initial requirement study
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting/Business/MIS or related fields
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in ERP implementation and support preferably experience in Dynamics NAV / AX
- Have domain knowledge on business processes, accounting concept and financial reporting
- Good business communication and able to communicate effectively with internal team and external customer team at all level
- Team player and positive character
- Travel to customer sites whenever needed and willing to travel overseas for project implementation
- Knowledge of related Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, Exchange Server, .NET SharePoint Portal Server) is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX Certification is a plus
- Experience with Retail implementations of large ERP product such as LS Retail is a definitive plus