CyanSYS Pte Ltd named “2009 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club”
June 6, 2018
June 6, 2018
Dear Theng Wee TAN,
Congratulations on being named to the 2009 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics®! You have achieved quite an accomplishment to earn your way into this prestigious group, and have demonstrated your ability to drive success even in challenging economic times!
President’s Club represents a small group of top channel partners who reach key business milestones while maintaining a constant dedication to achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and an active pursuit of product and technological advancement.
Thank you for your deep commitment to our mutual customers and for continuing to strive towards business excellence.
Please join us in honoring you and your fellow President’s Club members at the 2009 President’s Club Reception and Partner Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at the Worldwide Partner Conference. This invitation only reception will be from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at The Foundry in New Orleans.
Please RSVP by sending the name of your organization and the names of up to two members from your organization who will be attending to Jenny Davis (Jenny@spiderandcompany.com) by 5:00 p.m. CT on Saturday, July 11, 2009. Go to 2009 Presidents Club Reception to learn more.
As a President’s Club member, we are also pleased to present you the following benefits:
- Inclusion in Microsoft-issued President’s Club press announcement
- 2009 President’s Club press release template
- 2009 President’s Club plaque
- 2009 President’s Club Pins (2)
- 2009 President’s Club Frame
- 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference registration fee refunds up to $1,395 USD. Issued as post event refunds credited to your Microsoft Dynamics Account.
- Partners in US, Canada and EMEA receive two fee refunds
- Partners in LATAM, APAC and GCR receive one fee refund
- Ability to indicate 2009 President’s Club membership in advertising and company-promotion literature, such as business cards and corporate letterheads.
Please visit 2009 President’s Club Benefits to learn more about your President’s Club benefits. Thank you again for your commitment to Microsoft Dynamics. See you in New Orleans!
Vice President, Dynamics Partners