In order to maximise the flexibility of the solution, Elsys has designed NAVInvest from the bottom upwards with the principle that users can define their own investment types. Elsys provides the underlying rules in the system that enable the treatment of these investments types, depending on market rules for each class of investment and it is the only part of the software that is hard coded.
Our MISSION is to be driven by our customers’ requirements and their needs to diversify into new products. With that in mind we are committed to produce a new version every six months and to include any demands for new products, wherever possible, in the new versions.
Integration to Accounting
NAVInvest is seamlessly integrated to Microsoft Dynamics NAV General Ledger and Cash Management modules. Straight Trough Processing means that once the transactions reach the Back Office stage of the workflow process and are finally validated, the system will generate the related accounting entries and post them to the General Ledger and all other relevant target modules.
Furthermore, as NAVInvest is written inside Microsoft Dynamics NAV, its integration to any other module such as CRM, Purchase, Sales, Fixed Assets etc. can be very easily provided, depending on the end-users’ specific business requirements. A true ERP solution for the finance sector!
Reporting and Performance
The standard reporting tools for Microsoft Dynamics and by extension NAVInvest, are SQL Reporting Services and Jet Reports. Their powerful functionality allows us to create standard reports, which can be accessed by our partners and the end users so that they can be enhanced and modified accordingly. Additional reports can be created by the users, once they have been assigned the proper security rights.
Elysys partners with TIBCO Spotfire to deliver interactive ability to view portfolio performance and to:
- Better understanding for both current and overtime performance.
- Compare portfolios against benchmarks by bringing in data from NAVInvest and other asset trading systems
- Discern trends with portfolio management strategies such as risk-return asset allocation and hedging.
- Quickly and accurately compare portfolios to discern the most optimal mix of assets.
- Accurately and visually rate and quantify fund manager performance
- Create a global view of all financial portfolios, and visualize asset portfolios by asset class, strategy, management, and geography.
Risk and Compliance Management
TIBCO Spotfire enhances the analytical power of NAVInvest to provide risk and compliance managers with tools required to:
- Evaluate risk based factors such as Currency, Geographical location and Market
- Compare risk between Portfolios and counter-parties and establish compliance to corporate or legislative requirements