WITH BUSINESS CENTRAL, ORGANISATIONS CAN NOW RECEIVE ALL THE BENEFITS OF MICROSOFT D365 IN AN INEXPENSIVE AND READY-TO-GO PACKAGE
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an out-of-the-box Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that can help to synchronise, automate and improve the way your business operates, becoming the backbone of your organisation’s operations.
Connect Your Business
Consolidate multiple systems into a single, connected application—one that pulls together your business processes—to save your employees time.
Make Better Decisions
Get a complete picture of your business from a centralized source. Apply built-in intelligence for insights that help prevent issues and deliver better customer experiences.
Start And Grow Easily
Get started quickly in the cloud using familiar Office interfaces, and add other D365 applications as you need—without getting in the way of running your business.
Focus and act on the right priorities
Take action with confidence. Derive meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to deliver simple to understand, actionable insights that are in context of the customer relationship
- Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence
- Sell smarter with signals from Office 365 and D365 that reveal relationship health and risk so you know the best action to take next
- Build trust with customers and increase opportunities by offering relevant product recommendations
- Engage your customers in more personalized, effective ways through customer intelligence
Take the hassle out of managing your finances
Streamline your financial close and get real-time visibility into the performance of your business. Easily share your information in a secure manner with an accountant or bookkeeper and gain more control over your budgets and cashflow.
- Apply incoming payments directly to the related customer and mark invoices as paid to automatically reconcile accounts
- Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to take advantage of vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties
- Add tags to entries for quicker categorization and analysis
- Improve your organization’s ability to develop, modify, and control budgets
Streamline your supply chain
Increase visibility across your entire supply chain to reduce inventory costs and keep customers happy. Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what you need to replenish, ensuring inventory levels are maintained to avoid shortages and lost sales.
- Get a detailed view of your inventory—regardless of its location
- Offer customers items that you don’t maintain in inventory
- Post a sales credit memo and manage customer refunds
- Avoid lost sales by offering substitute items when requested items aren’t available
Manage your sales cycle more efficiently
Shorten the time from quote to cash by connecting your sales and accounting. Act quickly on sales-related enquiries right from Outlook. Easily handle multiple ship-to and bill-to addresses per customer, including direct shipment and invoicing addresses.
- Post sales right from Outlook, then send your invoices as PDF attachments that include a PayPal link to expedite payments
- Get a complete overview of interactions and track current customer status, from email to order to invoice
- Negotiate and keep track of special agreements with individual customers, including discount structures
- Prioritize leads based upon revenue potential and opportunities throughout the sales cycle
Automate and secure your purchasing process
Monitor and control your purchasing process through automated workflows and dynamically updated inventory levels. Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases by implementing approvals, plus modify a posted invoice in your financial management system and register the correction without hassle.
- Create purchase invoices and orders to record the cost of purchase and track accounts payable
- Stay in control of expenses by implementing advanced workflow and approval structures
- Automate tasks for vendors to record your agreements concerning discounts, prices, and payment methods
Reporting and Analytics
Get a complete picture of your business
Centralize your financial management data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions for an up-to-date, end-to-end view of your business. Make faster, more informed decisions when you’re guided by connected processes, predictive analytics, and real-time data.
- Make fast, informed decisions with seamless Microsoft Excel integration
- More easily track your KPIs by creating your own analyses on general ledger data
- Chart your business’ performance in real time on your dashboard using built-in Power BI integration
- Accurately predict your cash flow using built-in Cortana Intelligence integration
Keep projects on time and under budget
Perform common project management tasks and get all the data you need to help manage budgets and monitor progress. Track machine and employee project hours using timesheets, and access real-time data on available resources, such as employees and machinery.
- Create, manage, and track customer projects with sophisticated job costing and reporting capabilities
- Manage usage levels and profitability of resources by planning capacity and sales
- Develop, modify, and control budgets to avoid over-expenditure